Thursday 7 July 2011

The Malay Wedding

Assalamualaikum....
hello everyone...
hope u guys are doing okay...
*peace :)

today I wanna share some pics...
what pics???
haha...guess...
can u?
maybe no
okay, I'm telling u....
"The Wedding pics!"
hehe..

The wedding were located in Segamat, Johor which is in Malaysia...
my brother's friend was getting married...
the ceremony was so glorious...
they were so many friends and relatives came over...
owh ya...i forget to tell u guys the date...
the date was on 3rd July 2011...

so, to the wedding couple or known as "pengantin":
be happy forever ya! :)

Here are some pics being taken! check it out! :)
*credit to Meen for these pics! :)

the arrival 


the kompang's band

watching the "silat" 

*silat is the Malay martial art...

"the Bersanding"





"having the  special meal"




the foods, yummy! 


the sisters

the lovely friends 

 with the wedding couples :)

my friends

me and the the bride 

me and nas

4 of us

me!!!

thanks for visiting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment