Sunday 13 March 2011

finally...we did it! :)

First of all I wanna say Alhamdullillah...
Thanks God, we did it! :)
yeah, we did a very good job for our short film....
well done "Liaison Production" team members!
I'm proud to all of you!
*kate-kate Assistant Director


Actually its not easy to make  a short film...
we through a lot of things just to make it perfect...
starting with the cameras, lighting, the angle...
its just for the beginning...
and of course we experienced  the bad moments when there's something wrong with the equipments...
and need time to fixed all the equipments...
but all those things never make us down...
we keep moving....


We finished shooting all the scenes at 11:30 pm...*that was yesterday, 13 March 2011
and ya! we felt so relieved after all..haha!
everyone seems to be "lemau giler tadi" haha!
but it was a really great to work with my team members...
they are too awesome! :)


owh ya! i love to share something here...
it was really great to work with the cameras, jip arm, lighting, monitor...
it was my first time actually to worked with all these things...
so, I'm  just too excited to share it in here with anyone who love to read my blog! :) haha!
*keep reading :)


I'll keep update my blog to share the rejoice moments with my team members *Liaison Production
owh ya! I'll put some pics too...
just wait for the pictures* me with the team members! :)

4 comments:

  1. untung lar dh abes shooting....
    group i t'kapai2 lg nie,...:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. rileks2...nanti akan berjaya juge akhirnye....:)
    sabar Meen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhh..
    congrats....
    tak saba nak tgk..=))

    ReplyDelete