Thursday 17 March 2011

DMC 5D, we are so gay!

heya! :)
Assalamualaikum and good evening everyone...*its 6:20 pm Malaysian local time
I already finished my class for this evening....
Entrepreneurship class...
after the group presentation...
yeah..DMC 5D class...
*DMC = Diploma In Mass Commnunication


when I start talking about my class...
i feel sad...we are going to leave each other soon...* I don't want that to happen
I love them so much...yeah my classmates of course...
they are just nice and happy! :)
and awesome too!
hey DMC 5D! did u know that??


I'm gonna miss all of u...
okay2 I'm gonna tell u what is going on now...
okay, this year will be the final year for us...
yeah, we'll going separate soon...
everyone with their own way...
its hard to say good bye....
hrmmm, coz we had been together for almost 3 years....
owh no...*too bad huh


We, DMC 5D had going through the sweet and the bad moments together...
I still remember when our class was having some crisis...
we still strong and support each other...
 never blame each other...
keep smiling when everybody look down to us...
this is us....
and this is DMC5D... we'll be there for each other..
we stand for each other...
we'll be there for each other...


And I still remember...one of my friend said...
as long as u have me and I have u, we are going to be tough...
we just gonna be alright...
no matter what happen...
and yeah, thats true...


Owh ya, I have a lot of things to write....haha
as usual....many things to mention here...
and yeah today its DMC 5D's turn to be mention in here..hehe..
you guys are rock! :)


and ya, I love to mention their names in here...
they are, Azril, Fizi, Najmi, Ijat, Farah, Anis, Jeff, Ben, Ariff, Phar, Mizi, Ecah,
Wan Panjang, Zura, Ceroi, Remy, Azam, Wani, Amon...
I love you guys!!! :)
saye sayang anda semue :) *peace


*owh ya... I have a short poem for you guys too..
I created this poem..
its in Indonesian..
and I think some of u  noticed this poem before...


"Walau hati telah lelah..
walau diri terpukul...
kalian tetap ada untukku...
tetap terus mendukung...
tegar disisi..
tidak pernah menyerah
kalian adalah yang terbaik"..




To DMC 5D...
I Love You :)
U Guys Are The Best! :)
We'll Always Take A Chill  Phill! :)


Here are some pics of me with my classmates, DMC 5D :)
check it out :)


Me & Azril


 
Me & Fizi
With  Arif 




Me & Anis


Me &Wan Panjang


Me & Azam


Me, Audy &  Jeff


 With Remy Kerago


This is Najmi


With Wanie




This is Phar


With Farah


This is Ecah


Me & Mizi


DMC 5D :)
always together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment