Wednesday 9 March 2011

reading and reading...

okay2, its almost 3 am here *Malaysian local time
and I'm still reading "Flash"...
hope everything just gonna be okay for tomorrow..
hopefully I can answer the test....*a little bit nervous
*haha! :)


what should I write now?
i dun know either....*ngeeee....
my friends are sleeping...
and I still here, reading "Flash"...
jeng jeng jeng....feel sleepy...
and tired too :( *adoi!


I have about 5 chapters to go....
u wanna know where am i I now?
still at chapter 1 *phewww...
its okay, just relax...
its still early...
take your time Nur * you'll  finish reading all the chapters :)




but maybe no...owh no!!!
i'm sleepy la...how ni?
sleep now?
or later?
*thinking
okay! i got the answer!
later i'm going to bed...
*reading continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment