Monday 14 March 2011

me and marketing...

hey hey hey!
its already 2:05 am now *Malaysian local time...
i'm still here...*cakkkk!!!
haha! just like a kid la...
ya, I'm still here....reading Marketing....
*focus ke?


owh ya, I'm reading the Chapter 1...
Meen is sleeping...*she's my roommate :)
*saye nk tido jgk bole?? tak boleh!
sbb saye still x bace abes lagi....
adoi!!! x tido malam nie....*phewww


tapi, its okay....keep reading Nur!!!
haha! saje buat semangat sikit la kononnya hang ni....
mate saye rase nk tutup dah nie....huhu....
we'll sleep later ya my eyes!


I have test for tomorrow....
what test???
Marketing test la...
haiya..lagi mau tanya ka??
its Marketing maaa....
haiyo, manyak ngantok jugak...




tibe2...saye rase sunyi sangat....
Mak...saye rindu mak rupenye....
takpe i'm going home soon...
wait ya! mak..i'm coming home soon....
i know they are missing me....
mom, bro and sista...:)
I love u all! :)
they are my world...
my everything that I have...


But, now my focus is on Marketing test....*jeng jeng jeng
okay, reading must keep moving....
chapter by chapter...
wish me luck ya for tomorrow *thank you so muahhhhx
weeeee.....<3 <3 <<3

No comments:

Post a Comment